- Success: Much of my success I can attribute to the personal vision that my parents introduced to me (more).
- Education: My parents went to great lengths to put my brother and I in schools that emphasized free and “new” education styles (more).
- Accomplishments: From 1994 – 2013, I worked for the state government where I invested a lot of my time learning about how I could contribute to the common good and public interest. (more)
- Awards and Honorable Citation
- Honorable Citation of Accomplishment, Development Disabilities Supports Division, (2009).
- Honorable Citation of Accomplishment, Behavioral Health Services Division, (2000).
- Received Award for Accomplishment, Public Health Division (1999).